2010年10月15日星期五

The emperor gas trembling fingers

    In this way, but also to understand more of the seven so small, the emperor is here is holding her, she turned to see the emperor cold smile.
    "We do not want to tell me, Huang Tai is my own father Uncle? You do not just want to tell me, my mother, then how sorry you? You do not want to pin down is the Uncle or my previous save Huangtai said my father's footsteps, so your troops can be brought back to the palace smoothly Huangtai t it? "the last word, said very little seven indifference.
    "You ... ... you ... ..." The emperor gas trembling fingers, he could not believe, not believe, actually a small seven words said so in the case of so many outsiders, actually to say so can not disregard the out what the royal face.
    He mentioned, is a last resort, however, is so small that seven out of injuries to his face too, and Huang Shu, this child, I can not be killed, but today must let her be to beat, can not, this feeling, he how to eliminate, he is the emperor, the presence of a small seven was a great shame for him, his women and his students ... ... Huang Shu
    But the little seven it? No hint of the influence of the emperor's anger, not her fear of offending the emperor is not afraid of the consequences, but the East is more important pride in her heart, she could not give him the slightest loss, just that I would have known exactly Her father, it really is Huangtai t, which are, have to save his possible.

没有评论:

发表评论