2011年3月11日星期五

Manager Liao Zhiyuan unlimited beer mug

Manager Liao Zhiyuan unlimited beer mug, smiling, he is the manager of most things, that is,Discount MBT Shoes when guests stormed the Japan unveils apology.

Bang when the accident ... ... ... ... stirred palm fat guy, fan Liao Zhiyuan fell to the glass,MBT Shoes Online Cui Xiang shortly after separation, you do not say a word when I right? Also, you do not understand what I mean?

Liao Zhiyuan end of the robust, large, although the face, also with a net protein glasses pale,MBT Shoes Sale but its board body plate, the deterrent effect is great! But Liao Zhiyuan does not seem intended to use force to resolve the guests see broken glass in hand, not angry, his face hot, but more and more frightening, he brought a bottle of wine, nodded and said: Boss, you do not make things difficult for the girl had, give me a face, I blow the bottle, I can always skip the bottle, right?