2012年8月10日星期五

I have many friends are playing. Perhaps many of my friends perhaps to save play That is

Wings game play, I have many friends are playing. Perhaps many of my friends perhaps to save play That is, the days of the wing Never spend money to play the game my friends, the contents of four sections cut from a certain extent, the strength and throwing money at players. Compared to throwing money at players in terms of, although there are similar, but certainly better than unlicensed. , Well, now to teach you to get the path of the Wings game novice card:

Members can search for Activities take the card should be in the 3 days of the wing Because of her promotion of Friends will not have another disadvantage, she was able to get the wing props.

(4) as long as the game portal will send the If even the above four way can not get We may not be going to the next online purchase a day Wings Taobao where there are a lot of people are selling very affordable game.



     More than five ways, is absolutely Wings game novice card. I hope everyone a happy game, Daguai explosive best equipment!

没有评论:

发表评论